Can we get you a beer?
Taste beers from all over the world
Some people prefer a glass of fine wine, others would rather have a cool beer. If you are part of this second group, you will be very happy at the Gasthof Am Riedl. Here beer culture is especially important. Our beer sommelier Dirk is a true professional. His knowledge stretches from the development and origins of the beers we serve to various styles of brewing and interesting facts about this very popular beverage. He will recommend the perfect beer to accompany your meal and always surprises guests with new, innovative types of beer. Here you will find an overview of what we've got in store for you.
Free beer recommendations
Our beer sommelier Dirk wrapped the city of Salzburg around his finger thanks to his vast knowledge of beer. With the "Beffa Bar" and "Alchimiste Belge" he has his finger on the pulse, presenting beers from all over the world and letting his guests in on it. You can also enjoy a wide variety of beers at the Gasthof Am Riedl – let us recommend the perfect brew to complement your meal or drink your way through our selection of beers from all over the world. Do you have any questions? We will be happy to help!
We are proud to serve Nocksteiner as our house beer. We also feature a selection of rotating Belgian and international beers.
Bottom-fermented draught beer:
- Nocksteiner Pils: Belgian-style pilsner
- Schönramer Hell: a typical Bavarian lager
- Zipfer Maerzen: a typical Austrian Maerzen beer with a spicy finish
- Nocksteiner Triple: Kaltenhausen Belgian-style top-fermentation Triple
- Nocksteiner Pils: with a balanced combination of flavours, this is a great way to start a perfect beery evening – full-bodied with a slightly bitter finish
- Hoegaarden: an unfiltered wheat beer from the region of the same name – orange peel and coriander give this beer a slightly sweet taste
- Franziskaner wheat beer
- Traunsteiner: dark wheat beer
- Schönramer lager/wheat beer/Pils
- Gösser Radler unfiltered shandy
- Non-alcoholic beer: Edelweiss wheat beer, Gösser unfiltered non-alcoholic beer
Let us help you choose the perfect beer and drink your way through our extensive beer list. We look forward to your visit!
reservation0043 6221 7206